Terms & Conditions
This website is based in Western Australia, Australia. It is governed by the laws of Western Australia and any dispute will be resolved by the Courts of Western Australia. We do not represent that we hold any authorisations or approvals required to provide our services in any or all states or jurisdictions where the information or material on this website may be viewed or received. We will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that our website is running smoothly and is without faults. However, we recognise that there may be occasions where the website is temporarily unavailable and we reserve the right, at any time, to amend, suspend or discontinue any features, databases, and content of our site.
Links with other Sites
This Site contains links to external websites and there may be any number of automatic links to other sites, which may be of interest to you. TSA does not accept any liability or responsibility in respect of the content of those sites nor can it be assumed that TSA has reviewed or approved such sites or their content. TSA does not warrant that the links to these sites work or are up to date.
Using the TSA Website
If you upload your CV, submit your CV, or apply for an employment position or to be engaged as an independent contractor, you must ensure that all the details provided by you are accurate, up to date, true and complete.
By using this site, you are solely liable and responsible for any and all incidents (including uploading materials) which may breach or infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party.
Use of information
The information and material on this website is intended to provide a general guide only. While TSA uses reasonable care in compiling and presenting the information and material on this website, we make no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the accuracy, currency, completeness, adequacy, suitability or operation of this website, any services we may provide through it, or the information or material it contains.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, TSA shall not be responsible or liable for any:
- loss, liability or damage suffered or incurred arising out of or in connection with any access to or use of this website or any of its content;
- reliance on, or decision made on the basis of, information or material shown on or omitted from this website;
- representation or otherwise in respect of the existence or availability of any job, vacancy, assignment or other engagement or appointment advertised on this website;
- breach of these terms and conditions by TSA caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control;
- fault, delays, interruptions or lack of availability of this website and any of the services provided through this website, which may occur due to intermittent failures of this website or the need for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services;
- representation that data provided through this website will be free of worms, viruses, Trojan horses or any other computer code that may adversely affect any communication; and
- information or material carried on any website operated by a third party which may be accessed from this website.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, TSA’s liability will be limited to resupply of the relevant service, the cost of resupplying the service or the cost of repairing the services, at our option. In any event, TSA will not be responsible or liable for any indirect, consequential, incidental, exemplary, punitive or special damages, loss, liability or expense.