Who are we?
TSA Group is Australia’s leading contact centre outsourcing provider, supporting some of Australia’s biggest brands for more than two decades. We make customer experience more personalised and more human. By giving customers more control over what support they need, and when, and by giving brands we work for a voice that reflects who they are.
We house a talent pool of over 4,000 team members in our contact centres across Australia and the Philippines – and that’s still growing! Customers are speaking loud and clear: there’s a need for great customer experience (CX) and clear communications when engaging directly with brands.
Here’s a peek of what it looks like working on the frontlines at one of our contact centres.
Contact Centre’s aren’t what they used to be
Call centre or contact centre, the names could be interchangeable, but the shift to ‘contact centre’ offers a more current reflection of the job at hand. Contact Centre Consultants, now, manage a lot more than phone calls – they’re working across multiple digital channels of communication as well. The job is more complex and involved, but then, in turn, it’s also more rewarding and varied.
The contact centre job also requires far more skill and training than in the past. Throw away all the negative perceptions of boring, low-skilled and under appreciated – all of them. They no longer exist. The contact centres of today are dynamic and lively; they’re able to offer fantastic career progression opportunities and personal development.
At TSA, for example, we know that the best customer experiences are provided by consultants who are happy, confident, and knowledgeable. We know, too, that they are the face of our business – our business that says ‘this is what we do best’. And so we work really hard to recruit and retain talent by investing in training and development and in having a great company culture.
What’s the day-to-day of a Contact Centre job at TSA like?
Communication is key in all aspects of a contact centre role. You talk to a diverse range of people throughout the day, be it customers, peers, leaders, or subject-matter experts.
It can often be fast-paced, and solving customer problems is sometimes stressful, but contact centres are team environments. This means you’re never on your own, there’s always peers and leaders you can depend on for support.
At the end of the day, consultants are rewarded by the feeling that they’ve helped people when they’ve needed it most. Solving problems – even the small, seemingly insignificant ones – can make a huge difference to people’s lives.
More reasons why working at a TSA contact centre can be rewarding
- TSA Contact Centres are known for being incredible team environments. They’re great places to make friends, and who doesn’t want to work with their friends? It’s what makes work fun.
- TSA offers heaps of training and transferable skills. We know that new jobs can be overwhelming. That’s why we take the time to provide proper training. “We want people to feel confident and ready, and we value anyone who has a go.”
- At TSA, our people have access to a whole range of career-development opportunities. Ask anyone at TSA in corporate or leadership positions where they started out, and many of them will say as a Contact Centre Consultant. Some have progressed through five or more positions across departments to get where they are now. So, if you want to step up, we can help.
- TSA Contact Centre jobs are flexible, which means there’s always opportunities to switch up shifts or work an unconventional routine. We try to help you create a schedule that suits your life best.
- And finally… we value our people through incredible rewards & recognition programs. You’d be hard-pressed to find another company that has given entry-level team members the same once-in-a-lifetime opportunities and prizes as TSA!
Hopefully, we’ve changed your mind that the Call Centres of the past are not the Contact Centres of the present. Many of our current team would agree that TSA is a company where you come for a job, and stay for a career. Why not join us and see?
Check out our latest opportunities
TSA are Australia’s market leading specialists in CX Consultancy and Contact Centre Services. We are passionate about revolutionising the way brands connect with Australians. How? By combining our local expertise with the most sophisticated customer experience technology on earth, and delivering with an expert team of customer service consultants who know exactly how to help brands care for their customers.